Friday 8 February 2008

Ptplec Told me this would happen!


I thought I would post this as Ptplec, my Andromedan Friend, told me this would occur. It written in my new e-book To Andromeda and Beyond.
See:www.elaine-thompson.com under the 'buy the book' page. :o)

Earth Change Report URGENT FLOOD ALERT

November 08, 2007 Tidal Wave Poses "Extreme Danger To Life."

1300 hrs Pacific Time Thursday Nov 08 2007.

From the Desk Of ECR Editor Michael Knight

The Daily Mail says an urgent alert has been issued because a tidal wave is threatening coastal areas of England and Europe.

"A three-metre tidal surge is predicted to surge down the English Channel in the next 12 hours posing an "extreme danger to life and property", experts have warned.

Coupled with storms and high tides, the wave could leave swathes of the east coast under water, according to the Environment Agency.

A combination of gale force winds off the coast of Scotland and high tides are expected to cause floods which could breach sea defences."

European forecasters today warned of high winds, extreme snowfall and avalanches.

No comments: