Monday, 19 January 2009
HELP ON HOW TO CHANGE YOUR WORLD
Golden rules to help you with the coming Earth changes
From my Andromedan friend,PTLAMGANENON
1) Preserve that which sustains
2) Support that which grows.
3) Breathe life into that which is dying.
4) Repair and bring life to that which is old.
5) Reuse and create with what you have already made.
6) Learn again to cultivate and balance nature.
7) Give those that were here before you grace and free will. This includes plants, trees, animals and humans.
8) Learn again that which is lost, such as old remedies, ‘how to’, cycles of the moon, seeds and companion plants, ‘free energy’.
9) Encourage selflessness; gifts and exchange freely, as all is circular; all things will always come back to you in another form.
10) Respect and have honour for all things, such as people, places and ideas.
11) Debate and allow all viewpoints, and see merit in simplicity.
12) Do not own anything; and if one is enough, why have two?
13) Encourage children from the moment of conception with love and joy.
14) Teach others the things you want most for your world.
15) See all as equal – this includes trees, plants, flowers, animals.
16) Do not confine or take the life of anything, be it person or animal.
17) Learn to communicate with all living things. This includes things which you consider to have no consciousness at this time; plants, trees, all animals including fish and cetaceans.
18) Supports each other in creative work and play in whatever way pleases you and gives you most joy.
19) Learn to sing and express yourselves into joyful tones.
20) Realize that all levels of fear are self-created.
21) Remove all boundaries across land or sea on Earth.
22) Aim to become a peaceful united people of Earth.
23) Allow all peoples the right to be who they are without persecution.
24) Seek beyond man created religion for a greater truth.
25) Love yourself and love others in the same manner.
26) Begin within your own family, then follow with your community, and finally spread your thoughts and feelings wider. Use your power of intention for good over a larger area.
27) Honour the creatures of the sea as you would the land animals.
28) Have faith that the bigger picture will reveal itself more and more each day.
29) Allow yourselves to wonder at your unique differences, and allow all to be as it is.
30) Be prepared to welcome other peoples from other worlds and to learn from them.