Monday 29 October 2007

From my new book: Telepathic communication and more.


Ptplec the Andromedan teaches me about our internal telepathic navigation systems.

Please honor copywrite and do not copy without permission please!


And now, in an instant, he is taking me into the interior of a spaceship. The atmosphere, the air, and the feel of it is totally right. Instead of an outdoor feeling --smell the fresh air, see the light,-- this is a very soft, muffled, well insulated, still place. It has a constant warm temperature to it, and I have gone from somewhere in the ship where the walls were all padded, to a bank of hollow tubes with ‘Plexiglas’ doors on the fronts. I just know that they are sleeping compartments. To use them for sleep, you pull out the half tube, get on, and then slide back in again and close the door. To my mind, this would probably seem less than comfortable, as there is not much space. It is a bit like being in an MRI scanner!

One advantage, though, is that you can see out, because the doors or portholes are clear and quite big. There is a whole block of them, and it would be like being inside of a beehive, where all the compartments or cells in the beehive have the person in each one. Well, it's almost like that except the compartments are round instead of hexagonal, as in a beehive.

Next door to that there is like some kind of galley that has a door you can open and go inside. It's like a ‘kitchen’, and there are buttons on the wall, and some kind of fluid or water there. It is all artificially lit with soft lighting, and lots of material that looks like stainless steel.

Ptplec tells me that it is not stainless steel but something else, even though that’s what it looks like. The reason he is taking me to this place is because he is getting me to feel the surfaces of everything, and to get into the feeling or the sensory information of the ‘whoosh’ noise when the door closes on one of those little pod things.

The feeling is almost tangible, like a sensation of pressure in the body. This whole atmosphere is hugely sensory. I am able to feel the very still warm air, and this is all part of my experience here.

He is demonstrating to me the beginning steps of where telepathic communication takes you, with visuals, being able to hear, see, smell and touch, and to really be able to feel everything totally, so that you see it, feel it and you know it.

He says that this the beginning stage of being so ‘there’, that you really are.

When I saw myself walking around his house, my energy body or some part of me was really there, and he tells me that the part of me that was there is located in my head, in my brain somewhere. He says it was not my entire energy body, because that is still occupying space where my physical body is. So I am also very much aware of my physical body here in the room on Earth whilst this is all going on.

So the part of me that went there originates in my head, somewhere in my brain, and it is not a physical bit, but an energetic part from my brain. Maybe it's my energetic awareness?

He is trying to demonstrate to us that if you have your eyes closed and you are not focusing your awareness on the room or the people around you, then you turn off that outside ‘television set’ and go inside to the internal viewer, you can get all the same senses with that, like smell, touch, feeling. The big thing is that this part of you is free to go anywhere. Ptplec says it's the same part of your energy that you use when you go remote viewing, and that its available to all, as everyone has it located in their brain area.

Question: Is there a way of developing this for everyone?

Ptplec: Yes, it is the same, and follows on from what I have already been telling you. You have to start to turn off your logical thinking and go into the realms of energy. You Earth people call it so many things, like clairvoyance, insight, and some call it imagination. This is where it begins; you need to cultivate your inner imagination and inner vision. That is why it is so important for people to just sit still, shut your eyes to close off the external information around you, and focus your attention inwardly.

Elaine: He also demonstrates that there is a point somewhere in the centre of my head where this ‘inner television screen’ is. He also points to two places behind my ears just above the mastoid bones, and I can see that this makes a triangle or a triangulation.

He reminds me about when his mother (Mir) spoke to me about these two places behind my ears being antenna, or my ‘receiving nodes’. He explains that if you were to draw this triangle inside your head, the baseline would be right at the back of your head behind your ears from one side to the other, and the third point would form the triangle at a point in the centre of your head.

Ptplec: It is this energetic triangle that creates the inner vision for you. This triangular antenna enables you to use the inner ‘television set’, and the ‘antenna’ and the ‘set’ work in tandem to locate where it is you want to go. Elaine: I can't say that I understand fully what that means yet, but that is what he is telling me.

Now this is interesting!

Ptplec says: You know when you have something wrong with your ears? Humans lose their sense of balance, and sometimes you can also lose your sense of direction.

Humans have an inbuilt electro-magnetic sensing device like you see in so many animals, (such as homing pigeons and animals that migrate). They follow electro magnetic pathways which they use for finding their direction. This is an inner directedness, which you can see when whales find their way around the world, for example. Humans have this ability but you are mostly unaware of it and don't use it to a great extent. For example, if you are out in a car somewhere, needing to find a certain place, this guidance system comes into action when you follow your intuition, or you have a ‘hunch’ that you must take a left turn.

So many of you have cut yourselves off from the energy of this area of the brain, that you don't use it at all; I encourage you all to change and get used to using it, as it's an important part of the energy that will be much more in use in the future.

Elaine: He is now makes reference to the whole back part of the head; saying that there is so much to learn about energetically in there, and we will be starting to use it to stretch and wake-up over the next coming decade.

Question: Are there (nonphysical) energetic things extending outside the body like these antenna that can be seen in the aura?

Ptplec: No, there are not extended energetic antenna in your aura, but more like energy prints/maps in your auric field. These sort out and contain destination and position to anywhere in the world or Galaxy. For wherever you want to go, it is your homing device, direction finder, or ‘satellite navigation’ as it were. It's not a one pointed signal which comes out in a straight line, but a whole blueprint or map that has shape and energetic form.

Ptplec: Imagine two little circles at the points just behind your ears, and see that your energy comes out from your body here like a dome or half ball. It's not just a straight line, it is a 180° field and it joins with the energy of the point on the other side of your head to make a 360° field.

This is also part of your sensory guidance system. For example, maybe when you are out, you might feel as if there is someone behind you? Occasionally when out walking you feel someone behind you, looking at, or watching you?

When you look around to see who it is, this is when those energy nodes are at work. They give you spatial awareness, directional awareness, magnetic energy awareness; and when combined with your inner television screen, they give you a route map or satellite navigation for when you want to go somewhere mentally, or you need to find a way to get somewhere quickly, if in danger. I believe that answers the question?

Elaine: Yes, thank you.

Question: Within the discipline of some martial arts, the highest Masters cultivate high awareness and are able to direct their energy in all directions (360°) at the same time. Are they making use of that same energy field, but translating it into a more physical thing?

Elaine: This is interesting, Ptplec says that yes, they are.

Ptplec: The difference is that they are linking the two points above the ears with a third point above the eyebrows in the centre of the forehead (the third eye point), and that triangulation gives an awareness of your immediate physical surroundings.

Ptplec: When you are tuned in to your ‘internal television’, it is for you to project yourself outwards, and to travel and go somewhere energetically. Whereas the other triangulation point (the third eye) is for detecting what is out ‘there’ coming in.

So for example, if you were trying to sense if someone was going to ambush you; or if you were blind, and trying to be aware of objects in front of you, or perhaps a vehicle coming, that triangulation comes into action and your incoming receiver is at work.

Elaine: So we stretch out our energy fields in one configuration to sense what is incoming, whereas the other triangle to the internal ‘TV’ is outgoing, for us to travel out on. I find this fascinating!

Ptplec: There are many more incoming and outgoing triangular receiver antenna that link up to different places and other energetic points in the brain.

All these different points lock together to form individual triangular antennae. There is one point right on the crown of the head, which is above the ‘television screen’ area. This is up on the crown where a baby’s soft spot (fontanel) would be; and there is also one pointing down, like an upside-down triangle.

There are also more than one going down into the energy centres or chakras of the body.

Elaine: I thought he was going to say that there was one into the heart, (which is slightly off to the left of the body), and I think that’s connected to the heart energy. But he is saying no, that the energetic equivalent would be more into the centre of the body where the heart chakra is.

Ptplec: This antenna into the heart energy area enables you to be aware of what energy your heart is putting out, and also gives awareness of your physical body, for example, if you have pain or physical discomfort.

Elaine: So, these two points behind and slightly above your ears are extremely important, as they are the key antenna points to monitor your awareness of internal and external things. That's amazing!

He's also going on to say how you can use these antenna or sensors to read other peoples energy. He explains, for example, that when I am sitting talking to you, I am reading your energy by using you as the third point of the triangle; and that the sad part really was that I didn't know that that was what I was doing.

Ptplec: This is an automatically built in thing for the human body, and it is time to tell you, and for you to know what you are all capable of. This is the time for everyone to realize their potential and to know just how much you will be able to achieve in the future.

Elaine: Now he is pointing to a place right behind the bridge of my nose. It’s right where my glasses sit on the bridge of my nose. He says, if you go back inside the head maybe two or 2 1/2 inches. It's right there.

He says it is vital that I get this information absolutely correct, and that there is another important point. This is odd; he is telling me that the part I have just been talking about between the bridge of the nose is like a screen for an internal camera. I see a visual of when you are undergoing an operation, and there is a little camera that goes up your nose and down your throat.

So at the moment I am seeing the back of my throat; inside I can see a big artery, and many veins. It’s just like one of those television documentaries where you can see what the surgeon sees inside the body with the camera.

Ptplec says that we all have the ability to self direct and self heal, even when it comes to internal surgery!

Ptplec: The point behind the bridge of the nose (the ‘screen’) that triangulates with the two points behind the ears, is where you can locate, watch, and direct function of internal organs and body systems physically. This is an important point, not energetically but physically. This is used if you want to self diagnose or self repair.

I know that you have our own physical self repair system, such as when you cut your finger, it will heal by itself. But I am talking about clearing blocked arteries, and everything from strengthening muscles to repairing holes in the heart. This covers anything that the body doesn't generally do without direction or outside intervention.

Elaine: Okay, I accept what you have said, but I can also imagine how a lot of people would say that this is an impossible task or a hard statement to believe. I know they would say that they can't see inside their body, let alone clear blocked arteries!

I imagine they would say, what am I doing here--crossing my eyes and looking at the front of my nose? I can also see how it would take lots of practice and people would be resistant to it.

Imagine, for example, if a doctor came along and said you have got blocked arteries, or an ulcer or something internal that needed to be stitched up, people wouldn't even know where to start!

Ptplec: Yes, I understand your concerns, but what I'm showing you is what you will be able to do in the future. I am revealing talents and abilities that you have; that you use and maybe you didn't realize you used. They are like your directional navigation ability, and your intuitive guidance system. I am showing you that there are other parts located in your head and in your energy field that you can utilize to do other things you didn’t know you could.

No comments: